Route: From the intersection of Aráoz and Av. Santa Fe to Av. Iraola (Rosedal Circuit).
Activity type: Urban walk | Metropolitan exploration | City-trekking | Low-intensity steady-state training (LISS).
«It is the mark of a wise person to assert nothing that cannot be proven.»
— Sextus Empiricus
During the walk, while going down Ugarteche Street—just before reaching Av. Las Heras—I came across what appeared to be a recent incident. Whatever had happened had already passed: the street was not blocked, and traffic was flowing normally.
However, a City Fire Department fire engine, a SAME ambulance vehicle and motorcycle with their medical staff, and a yellow Emergency Logistics (Line 103) truck from the City Government were still at the scene. I took a few photos as I passed by and continued on my route.
«Nothing is so insignificant as to not deserve doubt.»
— Bertrand Russell
Route and pace analysis
This walk represented a very solid session of aerobic activity, characterized by a steady progression (negative split):
Beginning (km 1 to 2): Warm-up
I started at a moderate warm-up pace, between 5.5 km/h and 5.7 km/h, with the second kilometer being the slowest (5.5 km/h).
Middle section (km 3 to 5): Fast walk
I gradually picked up the pace to a brisk walk (power walking), maintaining an average speed between 6.3 km/h and 6.9 km/h.
Final section (km 6 to 7): Maximum intensity
I reached peak performance at kilometer 6 (7.1 km/h) and finished strong, maintaining 7.0 km/h at kilometer 7.
Conclusion: An excellent upward progression, starting off smooth and closing dynamically.
The speed graph reflects a smooth, sustained pace, with only brief interruptions in the early kilometers typical of the urban environment (traffic lights and street crossings) before entering the park area.
Route on Wikiloc: https://es.wikiloc.com/rutas-senderismo/walk-through-palermo-caba-incident-firefighters-290489628

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario