Naming a space is never an innocent task, nor is it a mere typographical formality. When this project was taking its first steps, the search for a title quickly turned into an exercise in patience. I didn't want a whimsical label, a flashy yet hollow play on words, or a random combination of terms that ultimately said nothing. I needed a name that would serve as a declaration of intent: something that summarized the dual nature of what I intended to do here.
On one hand, the slow work of the artisan who gathers fragments, arranges ideas, and seeks a certain harmony in syntax. On the other, the perspective of the wanderer who strolls through the city without haste, registering seemingly minor details to give them meaning on the page. Between hesitation and doubt, the answer didn't appear in front of the screen, but out in the open, during an afternoon walk in the rain. From that tension between initial chaos and the pursuit of order, the following poem was born.
A poem reflecting how I created the blog's name.
From Chaos to the Name
I was searching for a name in the twilight,
a stroke in the mind, a random spark,
minutes turning as doubt brings to light
what I still didn't know how to name in the dark.
It was not a matter of joining, of grouping in vain,
of piling up characters in a simple heap.
Gathering was the art: shaping what was lost,
arranging each piece with patience deep.
Organizing the letters, rearranging the verse,
giving each a place until harmony was found,
and watching from the pulse of this universe
the exact identity the blog needed abound.
The frame was missing, the right kind of light,
the precise image to capture the moment through,
and memory returned of that walk in the night
beneath a leaden sky, cold and distant too.
Costanera Sur on a gray afternoon,
the rain falling with a slow, quiet sound,
a pirincho perched on the edge of the river,
solitary and watchful, taking in all around.
There, amidst the fog and the falling rain,
in the precise assembly of each letter found,
remained the living name, patient and pulsing,
like the bird on the edge, as dawn broke around.Reuniendo Letras (Gathering Letters)
Created in collaboration with my virtual assistant.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario